- Bryce Brown won the Nebraska Match Play Championship defeating Carson Schaake of Omaha 2 and 1 in the final. Brown was 4 holes down after the first round, but came back with 9 birdies in the final round to win the championship.
- Kelly Grassel won the inaugural Indiana Women's Open, finishing the two day even at three under par (73-68-141). Grassel came from five shots back after the first day to win the event.
- Freshman Matt Gilchrest (Auburn University) captured his first collegiate title at the Bluegrass Invitational. Gilchrest finished at 9 under par, shooting 68-68-71 - 207.
- Junior Anthony Paolucci (University of Southern California) captured his first collegiate title at the Jones Invitational at Saticoy C.C. in Somis, California.
- Matt Gilchrest was named a Rolex First Team All American by the AJGA for 2013
- Matt Gilchrest finished his junior career as the #2 ranked junior golfer in the U.S. (Polo Rankings).
- Juan Pablo Hernandez and Brian Dwyer have advanced through pre qualifying to the first stage of the Web.Com Tour Qualifying School. Anthony Paolucci will also participate in the first stage of qualifying.
- Juan Pablo Hernandez of Mexico City, Mexico won the Northern Amateur in a playoff. Hernandez shot a five under par 211 (72-65-74) for the tournament.
- Ben Baxter of Flower Mound, Texas, won the Texas Junior Golf Tour Four Seasons Invitational on July 2nd. Ben had a two day total of 11 under par 66-67-133 winning the tourney by 12 strokes.
- Matt Gilchrest of Southlake, Texas, won the FJ invitational by four strokes after a brilliant final round that featured four birdies en route to a 2-under-par 68 for a tournament total of 7-under-par 273. The win at Sedgefield Country Club is his first AJGA invitational win and his fifth AJGA win.
- Camille Enright captured the Girls 14-15 title at the Texas-Oklahoma Junior Championship. Camille had a three round total of 214 with scores of 69-72-73.
- Juan Pablo Hernandez shot a 10-under-par 273 (65-71-69-68) to win the South Beach International Amateur by 4 shots over second place finisher Hank Lebioda
- Matt Gilchrist was named to AJGA Rolex Junior All American Honorable Mention Team
- Kelly Grassel won her second straight IHSAA individual title, setting a state scoring record in the process. Grassel had a 7 under par two day total of 137 for the tournament.
- Matt Gilchrest made it three straight AJGA wins, taking the Goodman Networks Junior by 9 nine shots. Matt shot a 10 under par 62 on the last day and finished the 54 hole tournament with a 16 under par total of 200.
- Matt Gilchrest won his second straight AJGA tournament, winning the Harvey Penick Junior by two strokes at 2 under par 214.
- Emily Collins won the 2012 Texas Women's Amateur. She shot a -2 70 to qualify (3rd place), and defeated the medalist, Taylor Newlin in the final 3 and 2.
- Emily Collins has qualified for the U.S. Women's Amateur. Emily shot +3, 75 to qualify.
- Matt Gilchrest has qualified for the U.S. Amateur. Matt shot 69-70=139, 5 under in the qualifier.
- Kelly Grassel has qualified for the USGA's U.S. Girls Junior Championship.
Kyle Grassel got his first collegiate victory, shooting a six under
71-70-69 = 210 to win the CCU Fall Invite.
- Kelly Grassel won the Indiana State High School Championship by one stroke with a 148 total.
- Matt Gilchrest fired a 5-under-par 67 in the final round to win the Boys Division at the Genesis Shootout with a 4-under-par total of 212.
- Kelly Grassel shot a 7-over-par 223 to win the Midwest Junior Players Championship. This was Kelly's first AJGA win.
- Anthony Paolucci Named Rolex Junior Player of the Year - 2010
- Deb Mielke qualified for her sixth USGA Women's Mid-Amatuer Championship August 31, 2011.
- Kelly Grassel was named the 2010 Pepsi Indiana Junior Golf Program Girls Player of the Year despite playing a limited schedule. Grassel won two Diet Dr. Pepper Junior Championships in 2010 with a stroke play and match play title to her credit.
- Emily Collins won the TJGT Four Seasons Invitational by shooting 66-78 for a two-day total of 144. She was also named to the West Team for the 2010 Canon Cup.
- Anthony Paolucci won the AJGA Rolex Tournament of Champions at The Blessing golf Club in Arkansas with a 1-under 287.
- Kelly Grassel won the Indiana State Girls Championship by defeating runner-up Anna Gleixner Greenwood 3 and 2 in the Championship Match at Harrison Hills Golf and Country Club in Attica.
- Matt Gilchrest won the 15-year-old division of the Starburst Junior Golf Classic with a three day total of 221.
- Anthony Paolucci won the AJGA Thunderbirds Invitational at Greyhawk Golf Club in Scottsdale, AZ with a 12-under-par 201 total.
- Bryce Brown won the Class A Nebraska State High School Championship with an 8-under-par total of 134.
Recent Scholarship Winners
|Bryce Brown||University of Kansas|
|Emily Collins||University of Oklahoma|
|Brian Dwyer||Southern Methodist University|
|Matt Gilchrest||Auburn University|
|Max Gordon||John Brown University|
|Kelly Grassel||Michigan State University|
|Kyle Grassel||Colorado School of Mines|
|Ryan Grassel||University of Nebraska|
|Christopher Khoury||Dallas Baptist University|
|Luke Kwon||University of Oklahoma|
|Anthony Paolucci||University of Southern California|
|Elisabeth Rau||Colorado State University|
|Mary Cathryn Rau||Creighton University|
Tim stays at the top of his game using equipment and golf wear from: Titleist, Vokey Wedges, Scotty Cameron Putters, Footjoy, Peter Millar, and TempoTeacher.