- Juan Pablo Hernandez shot a 10-under-par 273 (65-71-69-68) to win the South Beach International Amateur by 4 shots over second place finisher Hank Lebioda
- Matt Gilchrist was named to AJGA Rolex Junior All American Honorable Mention Team
- Kelly Grassel won her second straight IHSAA individual title, setting a state scoring record in the process. Grassel had a 7 under par two day total of 137 for the tournament.
- Matt Gilchrest made it three straight AJGA wins, taking the Goodman Networks Junior by 9 nine shots. Matt shot a 10 under par 62 on the last day and finished the 54 hole tournament with a 16 under par total of 200.
- Matt Gilchrest won his second straight AJGA tournament, winning the Harvey Penick Junior by two strokes at 2 under par 214.
- Emily Collins won the 2012 Texas Women's Amateur. She shot a -2 70 to qualify (3rd place), and defeated the medalist, Taylor Newlin in the final 3 and 2.
- Emily Collins has qualified for the U.S. Women's Amateur. Emily shot +3, 75 to qualify.
- Matt Gilchrest has qualified for the U.S. Amateur. Matt shot 69-70=139, 5 under in the qualifier.
- Kelly Grassel has qualified for the USGA's U.S. Girls Junior Championship.
Kyle Grassel got his first collegiate victory, shooting a six under
71-70-69 = 210 to win the CCU Fall Invite.
- Kelly Grassel won the Indiana State High School Championship by one stroke with a 148 total.
- Matt Gilchrest fired a 5-under-par 67 in the final round to win the Boys Division at the Genesis Shootout with a 4-under-par total of 212.
- Kelly Grassel shot a 7-over-par 223 to win the Midwest Junior Players Championship. This was Kelly's first AJGA win.
- Anthony Paolucci Named Rolex Junior Player of the Year - 2010
- Deb Mielke qualified for her sixth USGA Women's Mid-Amatuer Championship August 31, 2011.
- Kelly Grassel was named the 2010 Pepsi Indiana Junior Golf Program Girls Player of the Year despite playing a limited schedule. Grassel won two Diet Dr. Pepper Junior Championships in 2010 with a stroke play and match play title to her credit.
- Emily Collins won the TJGT Four Seasons Invitational by shooting 66-78 for a two-day total of 144. She was also named to the West Team for the 2010 Canon Cup.
- Anthony Paolucci won the AJGA Rolex Tournament of Champions at The Blessing golf Club in Arkansas with a 1-under 287.
- Kelly Grassel won the Indiana State Girls Championship by defeating runner-up Anna Gleixner Greenwood 3 and 2 in the Championship Match at Harrison Hills Golf and Country Club in Attica.
- Matt Gilchrest won the 15-year-old division of the Starburst Junior Golf Classic with a three day total of 221.
- Anthony Paolucci won the AJGA Thunderbirds Invitiational at Greyhawk Golf Club in Scottsdale, AZ with a 12-under-par 201 total.
- Bryce Brown won the Class A Nebraska State High School Championship with an 8-under-par total of 134.
Recent Scholarship Winners
- Bryce Brown University of Kansas
- Emily Collins University of Oklahoma
- Brian Dwyer Southern Methodist University
- Matt Gilchrest Auburn University
- Max Gordon John Brown University
- Kelly Grassel Michigan State University
- Ryan Grassel University of Nebraska
- Luke Kwon University of Oklahoma
- Anthony Paolucci University of Southern California
- Elisabeth Rau Colorado State University
- Mary Cathryn Rau Creighton University
- Phillip Rosengarden Lafayette
Tim stays at the top of his game using equipment and golf wear from: Titleist, Vokey Wedges, Scotty Cameron Putters, Footjoy, Peter Millar, IonLoop, and TempoTeacher.